[Peeweelinux] Re: 2.4 troubles

Ken Emmons, Jr. [email protected]
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:15:26 -0500

Yes, along these same lines, try cahnging your target config to be a read only root filesystem with multiple ram disks, in the .pwlconfig target setup menu. this might give you some clues to whether or not the initrd support in the kernel is giving you problems.

It is a bit strange that it boots on one machine and not the other though...

~Ken

>>> Leif Steinhour <[email protected]> 03/31 2:07 PM >>>

You might also want to try turning off initrd and checking the root
settings on lilo. To me it sounds like it boots fine but can't find the
root image.