[Peeweelinux] Re: 2.4 troubles

Troy Engel [email protected]
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:50:16 -0800

Try compiling your kernel with console redirection support, attach it to
something with Minicom running and let that term capture the output.
Even though you don't have a proper getty to actually support logins
over console, the capture up until that point should show you the
problem.... (I've debugged a few nefarious problems this way...)

-te