[Peeweelinux] XFree86 : Resolution and everything is done.

lfabada fffd [email protected]
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:01:00 -0800 (PST)

FORGET MY PREVIOUS MAIL.

Finally, I got XFree and fvwm working with the numbers
of the keyboard as an emulator of the mouse.

I have one problem left. My screen is in a shitty
resolution (320x240) and the display is bigger than my
computer screen, so unusable. I edited the config file
of XFree and removed everything with a resolution
under 800x600, but my display didn't changed.

What should I do to see the complete display and to
have a better resolution?

Sorry if I'm sending a lot of messages, I have to
finish this distribution for next week.

Thanks.