[Peeweelinux] X_Free

lfabada fffd [email protected]
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:02:01 -0800 (PST)

To resume where I am now with my XFree86 configuration
WITHOUT A MOUSE and with a custom kernel :

--> I made XF86config from XF86Config.FBdev

--> I moved the libraries in "/usr/X11R6/lib" to
/lib/. What do I have to change to had
"/usr/X11R6/lib" to the path of the libraries?

--> I added AllowMouseOpenFail in "ServerFlag" section
because I have no mouse.

--> startx does't work :
 execve failed for /usr/X11R6/bin/X (errno 2)
 _XTransSocketUNIXConnect : Can't connect: errno = 111
 xinit: Conection refused (errno 111) : unable to
connect to X server
 xinit : No such process (errno 3): server error.

--> If I do "XF86_SVGA >& logfile", I have a screen of
black and white squares with a big X in the middle.
I'm unable to leave that screen even if I press
Ctrl+Atl+backspace.

--> After I reboot, I can't see logfile, the file is
empty.

--> xfs is running after I boot the computer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks