[Peeweelinux] Saving ramdisk changes

Leif Steinhour [email protected]
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:41:57 -0800

One hack I have used in the past for this sort of problem has been to link
the conf file to a file on a volume they can edit. Keep in mind that this
introduces a major security vulnerability, I really think you're asking
for trouble having the users mess around with lilo.conf. I'm wondering if
there isn't some way to set up a DHCP style relay to handle the IP
mappings?