[Peeweelinux] problems getting rcS.d/10network to run dhcpcd

Ken Emmons, Jr. [email protected]
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:09:33 -0500

Thanks Adi,

putting this in my "custom/etc/config/ifcfg-eth0" file solved it:

DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=dhcp

~Ken

>>> Adi Linden <[email protected]> 03/19 3:21 PM >>>
BOOTPROTO is set or configured in the /etc/config/ifcfg-eth? file(s)...

Adi