[Peeweelinux] rootfilesystem isn't free after flushing to ramdisk

correy [email protected]
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:06:24 +1000

Hi
My root filesystem isn't unmounted after the bootup. It use to free itself before I changed the kernel using lilo.
So the script that sets up lilo in the PeeWeeLinux install program must be doing something different in the way
that it configures lilo I think.

Below is my lilo file that works. Perhaps my new kernel has something to do with it however everything seems to work
fine apart from this.

Can you see anything wrong for example should I be telling root that it is at /dev/hdc2 or should I be telling it that
it is in the ramdisk where the compact flash partition now resides after the boot sequence.

________________________
boot=/dev/hdc
disk=/dev/hdc
        bios=0x80