[Peeweelinux] (no subject)

Dr Jaime V. Miro [email protected]
Fri, 04 Jul 2003 12:56:51 +0100

Hi,

I might be missing something here, but if your root system is not mounted
as read-only (not "ro" in lilo parameters, in /etc/lilo.conf)), then any modifications
on your flash should remain there. Mounting as "rw" should make / non-volatile.

Jaime

--
Dr Jaime V. Miro
Sw and control systems analyst

Tel:020-7404 9600
Fax:020-7404 9490
[email protected]

Copyright � H2Eye International Ltd. 2000/2001. All rights reserved.