[Peeweelinux] About inittab .. failed

Didier Solheid [email protected]
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:23:04 +0200

Great <:))

It works ... :)

The problem was the 'rpm' tool distributed with the PeeWee ..

I changed to the /bin/rpm of my RedHat 9 ..
and now, the packages tree is complet (all the files are there)

So, thanks a lot to all of you for your help

Kind Regards,

Didier

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Scott MacKay
Sent: mercredi 2 juillet 2003 21:02
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [Peeweelinux] About inittab .. failed

The distributed 'rpm' program does not work on newer
packages.  You need to edit the scripts/pwl_functions
(i think that is the one) to change it to something
like /bin/rpm instead.  I had the same problem with RH
8 CD packages and it was happy after I used the native
rpm instead of the one distributed