[Peeweelinux] About inittab .. failed

Adilson Oliveira [email protected]
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:21:54 -0300

Didier Solheid wrote:
> Hi Adilson,
>
> During the 'Extracted file system' phase ...
> The 'PeeWee Configurator' display differents .tar and .list files name ...

Looks good.

> All these .list files are copied to the project dir (in my case named
> 'test_3').

> The only step I made after installation was 'Extract All Binary RPM files'
> in the 'Manage Package Files Menu' (I'm using the Bin distrib).

Ooops. This step should be done *before* anything. It will extract the
rpm to an equivalent .tar that will be used to create the image

> So, I already reinstalled 4 times .. the bin or src distrib ...

Really no need for it.

> Impossible to have the small PeeWee running :]

If it was, I wasn't doing my work with it ;)

Try this way (I don't have peewee with me right now so I'll try to do by
heart)

Install.
Use the Extract All Binary RPM files
Load one sample project
Extract the files for the project
Load into the target.

If you need a more direct help, I'm looking for a job in the EU ;)

> Have a nice day,
>
> Here 15?Celcius, and rain

Here 18 (it's winter but it's Brazil ;) and sun

[]s

Adilson.