[Peeweelinux] About inittab .. failed

Didier Solheid [email protected]
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:06:05 +0200

Hi Adilson,

During the 'Extracted file system' phase ...
The 'PeeWee Configurator' display differents .tar and .list files name ...

All these .list files are copied to the project dir (in my case named
'test_3').

If I show the content of one of these file (ie: test_3/vim.list), the file
is empty :/ and all the others too..
only the custom.list content more/less 500 lines of paths ...

I have to do something special after the installation? Settings a path or
installing something else ?

The only step I made after installation was 'Extract All Binary RPM files'
in the 'Manage Package Files Menu' (I'm using the Bin distrib).

Something strange too, is the fact that no files are displayed when I press
ENTER to show the files contented into a Package in the 'Configure Project
File System Menu' ?
In the 'Embedded_Linux/packages' dir, ... all the .list files are empty ...

So, I already reinstalled 4 times .. the bin or src distrib ...

Impossible to have the small PeeWee running :]

Have a nice day,

Here 15?Celcius, and rain

Didier