[Peeweelinux] About inittab .. failed

Didier Solheid [email protected]
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:08:57 +0200

Hi Adilson,

When I run the pwlConfig (PeeWee ver: 0.61.1)

Here is what I do (in order) to try to have the image:

I didn't' touch at all on the 'Create Custom Kernel Package', I don't really
see the utility right now?

1) "Configure the Project File System"
	... selection of packages ...
	Comment : the 'Search available packages' doesn't work at all ...

then
2) "Extract File System for project: test_2"
	... Selection of the path : ./projects/test/mnt (by default)
then a window 'Extracted file system' is displayed.
Where different tar files are on the left, and .list file are on the right.
But strangely, if i have a look in the ./projects/test_2/mnt, nothing is
generated :/

then
3) I configure the Target Hardware ...

4) Load file system onto Target .... etc ..

Apparently, the problem comes from the point [2] ..

Any suggestion about a path problem?

What you mean with 'you didn't extracted the files ....' ?.

Thanks,

Didier