[Peeweelinux] RH8 Packages

Scott MacKay [email protected]
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 05:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hiyas,
    I am upgrading my peewee distro to use the
packages from the RH8 CDs, including the kernel dist
from that.
Since I have the original tar, I blew away the
provided RPMs and resultant tar/list files, then
copied the RH8 RPMs into the RPM directory.  Using the
pwlconfig, I told it to regenerate the packages, but
for some reason every tar file is 10240 bytes, all the
same, and the list files are empty (tho it was able to
extract the category from the package to make the
directory tree under packages).  Any ideas on why it
is not extracting the package contents?

-Scott