[Peeweelinux] question boot on pcm-4823

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:30:39 -0000

that has happened to me twice in advantech hardware, once because of a
broken computer and the other because of a problem with CF that I still
can't understand. (search the list for my posts regarding problems with CF)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On
Behalf Of yangxiaoli
Sent: ter?a-feira, 28 de Janeiro de 2003 3:15
To: peeweelinux
Subject: [Peeweelinux] question boot on pcm-4823

	I copy project wireless-isa to a new project, create a kernel of pcm-4823
and set kernel to the new kernel called kernel-exam7,create file system and
put it to a harddisk,when it booted on pcm-4823 a prompt appear:

vm:do-try-to-free-pages failed for swapper

	but it booted ok on my desktop,can you tell me how to do?