[Peeweelinux] Peeweelinux and DOC Millenium

Leif Steinhour [email protected]
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:56:24 -0800

I don't have a ton of experience with the disk-on-chip filesystems, but a
common problem that people have at that stage is that the kernel is either
not built or not built properly. I would check under your
projects/whatever_yours_is_called/mnt/boot directory to see whether or not
you have one, a map file, etc. before getting fancy...