[Peeweelinux] su not from console

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:23:50 -0000

yes, I also had this problem, and some similar problems with busybox.
also some busybox utils don't implement all the funcionality to run scripts
they're used on (for example to start java 1.3).
if you're not that short on space drop the tiny/busy stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of se
Sent: quinta-feira, 9 de Janeiro de 2003 12:10
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Peeweelinux] su not from console

 It was same stuation in my linux box.
 Try to remove check the [tinylogin] in the  [Confiure Project File
System->System_Minimal] of the peewee program, if you use original
linux system utils.
 It was solved by the above-mentioned method in my box.
....muuu.... seem to be the confliction of the secure system between
tinylogin.and original linux utils.

seemore