[Peeweelinux] development configuration

dan latham [email protected]
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:12:39 -0500

ok, I'll look for those. The only issue I can think of with CF is the number of
times it can be written to. Would you expect this to be a big issue when
developing and testing? The nice thing about CF is that it's not too
inexpensive
so if it wears out, just buy another. I just don't want to have to buy one
every month.
Any experience with how long I might expect it to last given moderate
development
activity (a couple of build/test cycles per day)?

thanks,
dan