[Peeweelinux] Adi's Electronics

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:56:21 +0100

Hi,

	This is just from looking at the site, could be wrong.

	Looks like the one you're after doesn't have any way to plug into a
standard board.

	Howerver, the Plugin CompactFlash to IDE Adapter apparently attaches to the
IDE connector.

	You better check these with adi, though.

	If don't have the pc yet, why not buy one small form factor, they usually
include the cf reader. Try www.advantech.com for starters.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]Em
nome de Stephen Lee
Enviada: segunda-feira, 25 de Agosto de 2003 18:50
Para: peewee
Assunto: [Peeweelinux] Adi's Electronics

Hi,

Does Adi's Electronics still exist? I have submitted questions on
products using their web form but haven't gotten any response. One of my
questions was how or where do you mount a "3.5" Adapter cfdisk.1c"
module inside a case? I've long forgotten my other question. My goal is
to build some thin client boxes using the mini ITX platform.

Thanks,
Stephen