[Peeweelinux] Error loading file system totargetcompactflashcard

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:26:20 +0100

just for the record I am able to use a ps/2 mouse with peewee.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]Em
nome de Ashley Rolleston
Enviada: ter�a-feira, 26 de Agosto de 2003 11:20
Para: Peewee Linux
Assunto: RE: [Peeweelinux] Error loading file system

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 19:19, Ken Emmons, Jr. wrote:
> Sounds like an issue with the 2.2 kernel and your hardware. IF nothing
else, see if you can plug in a serial mouse and try that route to get you
going until you can debug why the kernel is not cooperating with your PS/2
port.

> ~Ken

I agree with your conclusion about kernel/hardware incompatibility. I
don't have the time to upgrade the kernel, so I am just going to press
ahead using a serial mouse as suggested. Fingers crossed I will not run
into a third hardware issue argh! :)
--
Ashley Rolleston
aka Onyx^