[Peeweelinux] Error loading file system to targetcompactflashcard

Ashley Rolleston [email protected]
26 Aug 2003 11:19:49 +0100

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 19:19, Ken Emmons, Jr. wrote:
> Sounds like an issue with the 2.2 kernel and your hardware. IF nothing else, see if you can plug in a serial mouse and try that route to get you going until you can debug why the kernel is not cooperating with your PS/2 port.
>
> ~Ken

I agree with your conclusion about kernel/hardware incompatibility. I
don't have the time to upgrade the kernel, so I am just going to press
ahead using a serial mouse as suggested. Fingers crossed I will not run
into a third hardware issue argh! :)
--
Ashley Rolleston
aka Onyx^