[Peeweelinux] Error loading file system to targetcompactflashcard

Ken Emmons, Jr. [email protected]
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:19:43 -0400

Sounds like an issue with the 2.2 kernel and your hardware. IF nothing else, see if you can plug in a serial mouse and try that route to get you going until you can debug why the kernel is not cooperating with your PS/2 port.

~Ken