[Peeweelinux] PeeweeLinux + Xwindows booting from Compact Flash

Ashley Rolleston [email protected]
21 Aug 2003 11:41:49 +0100

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 23:46, Daniel Purcell wrote:
> Ashley,
>
> I have been following the discussion about your project to build a kiosk
> with a web interface for a convention.  I have been working on a similar
> project using PeeWeeLinux, and I think I may be of a little help.

Thanks Daniel, thats interesting stuff. Lots of information for me to
consider that is applicable to my project.

Im currently trying to decide which is the best browser to display the
flash GUI :-

-	Firebird
-	Netscape 4.8
-	Konqueror
-	Konqueror/Embedded

Since I am using a low spec system, the most crucial factor is resource
usage, but stability and ease of installation/setup are also important.

Thanks for all the replies, i will let you all know how things progress.

Ashley Rolleston
aka Onyx^
[email protected]