[Peeweelinux] PeeweeLinux + Xwindows booting from Compact Flash

Daniel Purcell [email protected]
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:46:22 -0600

Ashley,

I have been following the discussion about your project to build a kiosk
with a web interface for a convention.  I have been working on a similar
project using PeeWeeLinux, and I think I may be of a little help.

I'm working on a project for my company.  We call it the SolarKiosk.  We
have some government grant money to build little solar-powered kiosk
computers out in the desert in Utah.  The kiosks provide weather
information and water information to mostly farmers who depend very much
on weather and water information so that they know how much to irrigate
their crops.  It's called the SolarKiosk because the kiosks will be