[Peeweelinux] PeeweeLinux + Xwindows booting from Compact Flash

Ashley Rolleston [email protected]
18 Aug 2003 17:17:44 +0100

Hi there,

I am currently working on a project that requires linux (with xwindows
and mozilla/flash) to boot from a 128mb flash card and run on an i486
based 133mhz CPU in under 60 seconds.

PeeweeLinux looks like a possibility, as I see you can add X windows to
it (the only reason i need flash and mozilla is because the embedded
device I am developing for is a touchscreen and the flash will provide a
nice pretty front end for our users).

-	Is Peewee Linux suitable for this development ?
-	What steps would be needed to get a peewee linux based system up
	running ?

If anyone needs any further information about my setup to be able to
help me out just shout and I will provide it. Any advice would be
greatly appreciated as I want to get this system up and running within
two weeks for an upcoming tradeshow we have booked floor space at.

Thanks in advance
Ashley Rolleston
aka Onyx^
[email protected]