[Peeweelinux] Pee Wee conference?

dan latham [email protected]
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:51:21 -0400

Kind of a general question. Has anybody ever thought (or attempted) to
put together a Pee Wee conference or workshop? I'm curious, because I've
been playing for a while and have hit a roadblock. I could really benefit from
spending a few hours with someone who knows what they are doing. Plus,
it might be a good opportunity to exchange ideas. I'm not talking one of these
things that cost a thousand bucks, perhaps something more informal with
volunteers. Anyway, I'd be interested in one near Boston if anyone is keeping
track of this sort  of stuff. - dan