[Peeweelinux] Extracting 2.2.17-13 kernel source error

Robbie [email protected]
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:37:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Barry,

"MP3 player?  :-)"
heee, not quite...

RH 9 wasn't doin' it for me so I switched back to RH
7.3 with moderate success. PWL works fine with the
packaged kernel. However... i till not satisfied with
the final result (ie kernel problems etc).

We'll keep working on it but...

Cheers,

- rob

http://mail.adis.on.ca/pipermail/peeweelinux/2002-June/000608.html