[Peeweelinux] Re[2]: Mouse PS2 problem

Hanoi Santos Hung [email protected]
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:00:00 -0400

> Then I add gpm to my linux image , and when I run gpm I get the
> following message :
>
> ---------
> gpm : oops() invoked from gpm.c(984)
> /dev/mouse : no such device
> ----------
>
> dev/mouse exists and it is a symlink to /dev/psaux.
>

>That error message suggests the kernel doesn't contain a
>ps/2 mouse driver, either built in or as a module. Can you
>check your kernel build configuration file and verify
>you have the right mouse features enables?

In my custom kernel I have enabled :
Character Devices -> [*] Mouse Support (not serial mouse)
Character Devices -> Mice -> <*> Microsoft busmouse support
Character Devices -> Mice -> [*] PS/2 mouse (aka "auxiliary device") support

Is this enough ? Or I have to add another module or change a
configuration file ?

Best Regards
Hanoi Santos Hung
email : [email protected]