[Peeweelinux] Peewee for rtai linux on flash disk?

Troy Engel [email protected]
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:42:59 -0700

Besides the way Ken suggests, I wrote a mini HowTo last year on getting
a 2.4 kernel into PWL in a more detailed manner (2.4 wants newer
modutils, e2fsprogs, and whatnot):

http://mail.adis.on.ca/pipermail/peeweelinux/2002-June/000608.html

Perhaps that'll help you out.
-te

--
Troy Engel, Systems Engineer
"Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing