[Peeweelinux] how to creat a standalone image file on my HD

Yuval Yohai [email protected]
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:39:26 -0800 (PST)

That is vary interesting and gives me some vary important points to
think about.

That means I will have to install lilo on my friend's machine
manually and then add the root filesystem. Doesn't it?

My other option looks like using syslinux somehow. (i think !??)

Thanks,
Yuval