[Peeweelinux] how to creat a standalone image file on my HD

Troy Engel [email protected]
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:26:23 -0800

Do it to an actual floppy, then use 'dd' to pull it off the floppy to a
file. Something like 'dd if=/dev/fd0 of=/var/tmp/floppy.img bs=2048'
should do the trick (check that for errors first).

-te