[Peeweelinux] boot scripts

Ken Emmons, Jr. [email protected]
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:19:26 -0500

Cool,

Yep, this works nice. Thanks.

~Ken

>>> Troy Engel <[email protected]> 03/31 6:51 PM >>>
Create a file named something like "30nfsmount", mode 0755, that is simply:

#!/bin/sh
/bin/mount -a -t nfs

Obviously, make sure it's numbered at least one step higher than your
networking config. (I've completely rewritten the networking
initialization, so don't remember the defaults...)

Then add this file as a custom file that gets put into /etc/rcS.d/ upon
build. Increase it's complexity as necessary...

-te

--
Troy Engel, Systems Engineer
"Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing