[Peeweelinux] Re: Peeweelinux digest, Vol 1 #138 - 2 msgs

Ozgur Yasa [email protected]
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 07:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bob,
Firstly check your prepared project such as your etc
directory.
Then manipulate your inittab file which is in your
etc(in your project of course) directory and disable
mgettys and write ash or bash(which you seleceted
before) there by this way you will pass the warnings
and you can check your project.
Did you select sysklogd(or such as this I can't
remember full name of this program) which is in system
deamons.
Did you select mgetty?
Control them I think the problem is one of them.