[Peeweelinux] remote target

Leif Steinhour [email protected]
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:49:57 -0700

Ouch!!

What I'm guessing you need to do is to go under "Configure Target
Hardware" and scroll down to the target device. If you're using an ISA
PCMCIA adaptor, you probably need /dev/hde as your "Target Device". I'm
guessing it's probably set to /dev/hda (or, if you're using SCSI /dev/sda).

Hopefully, with time and patience you can get up to the area where I'm
stuck.... ;)