[Peeweelinux] Peewee on CD.

Barratt, Daniel (CAP, GCF) [email protected]
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:51:28 +0200

Hi All,

I was hoping that one of you clever people may be able to help me get an
embedded linux distribution onto a bootable CD.
Currently I am attempting to produce a CD that when loaded into a PC will
boot into a linux environment, and then load a Citrix client that will
connect to a Citrix Farm and download our users desktop. The problem I have,
is getting my file system into a place where I can burn it onto CD.
Is it possible for Peewee Linux to create a ISO file? I have read through
the various sources available on the website, and some people have touched
opun this,
but there does not appear to be a definitive answer.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks - Dan.