[Peeweelinux] run pwlconfig from my own script

John Maddox [email protected]
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:22:51 -0400

To all:

I was wondering if there was a way to run the pwlconfig utility
from my own personal script.  I have already selected the
configuration I want from inside the utility and have set up my
custom folder.  I have already extracted the files to the mnt
folder and copied the file structure to my DOC 2000 and it
works fine.  My question is how can I automate this process.
The only thing that will be changing now is files under my
custom folder.  I was wondering if I can write a script
using the pwlconfig command with parameters that calls
the same programs that I would have called anyway from
the GUI.

I guess it would basically call the extract portion to combine
the configuration I have selected already from my past configuration
and my custom files from the same location I specified also in my
last copy.  Then I guess it would call the Load File system to target
and it would copy to the target that I had specified in the last copy.

If anyone has any input I would appreciate it.

Thanks
John Maddox
Programmer Analyst II