[Peeweelinux] Re: Re: [Peeweelinux] embedded linux for robots... newbie questions

[email protected] [email protected]
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 00:20:23 CEST

thanks for this help. I'll first try the PCMCIA and if I can't have it work (or boot...) then I'll try to convince my teachers to change the adapter for a more 'standard' one like for the flash cards as you said. So the ramdisk seems a good idea, great, I'll try this too. But I'll probably have to set a writeable fs on the flash too, to store some data like pictures or data concerning the average speed, the track that the robot followed, etc. But let's don't hurry too much! I must admit I didn't really
meant to install peeweelinux, but rather build the system from scratch, but after all I'll give it a try in the next few days to get confident about the embedded world!
thanks again guys!
Fran�ois