[Peeweelinux] project status

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:24:11 -0000

yes, I agree completely, if we split the work it would be easier. I think
the changes needed would be just to keep it current.

However, if you search the list, you will see that is rewriting the all
thing.

As he hasn't release anything yet we can't help him there, and working on
the current version could be pointless, depending on his work.

Care to coment Adi ? Anyone ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Ed Anuff
Sent: ter�a-feira, 26 de Novembro de 2002 1:30
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Peeweelinux] project status

I think the scripts work pretty well as they are know, but an upgrading of
the latest kernel and packages would be a good thing.  It doesn't have to
fall on Adi's shoulders, if we split up rebuilding the packages among a
group of people it could get done pretty quickly.

I'd also like to look at it including a special set of packages with a
minimal X server that works with National Geode chipset SBCs.

Ed