[Peeweelinux] Re: Hello and a question

Cem Eryasar [email protected]
25 Nov 2002 19:13:49 +0000

Thanks for the responses. The 2.4 kernel tip is really useful.
I am also using a RH7.3 and thinking of upgrading to the
RH7.3 kernel/apps/libs at some point in the future.

My question was also about the kernel versions. I don't have any
link to compare the different versions of kernels - except the diff ;)
Why did you move to 2.4? Did it justify all the work?

Cem