[Peeweelinux] Hello and a question

Tom Schneider [email protected]
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:11:40 -0600

I've had great luck with the latest 2.4 kernel. (2.4.18)  Plus I've
upgraded most of the standard peewee linux packages to the latest Redhat
7.3 packages.  I'm running on a PC/104 486 with 48 MB ram and 64 MB
disk-on-chip.  If you follow the tutorial and know your way around the
basics of kernel building, it's not too hard.  (If not, get the Kernel
Howto can fix that)
Tom