[Peeweelinux] Hello and a question

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:41:42 -0000

there is a guide to upgrading the kernel in the mailing list archives.
however, if the one includede does what you need, I think you should keep
it, it's stable.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Cem Eryasar
Sent: sexta-feira, 22 de Novembro de 2002 23:05
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Peeweelinux] Hello and a question

Hello all!

It's nice to see people doing embedded linux stuff.
I downloaded the Peewee and gave it a go. I tried it on an embedded
486 board. Looks really good.

However, here is my first question:

Do I have to stay with the built in 2.2.17 kernel?
If it's possible is it better to move on another one? Like 2.2.22?

How can I compare kernel versions? Is it always good to go for a
recent one from kernel.org?

Thanks a lot!
Cem Eryasar - Cemer