[Peeweelinux] newbie questions

Troy Engel [email protected]
Fri, 31 May 2002 08:54:06 -0700

Hi Ricardo,

Cool!  Our device is booting (yay!), now it's on to even more fun stuff.
  Do you have a methodology for installing the jvm, and where do you put
your code?

I was thinking of formatting and mounting sda3 (rest of CF card) as
/opt, and putting the JVM and our code over there.  See any downsides to
that?  Is it too slow to run right off CF, and should I be installing it
with PeeWee, and having it load into ramdisk?

thx,
-te