[Peeweelinux] woo's with diskonchip 2000 16M and 0.61 peewee

Mark Meade [email protected]
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:35:17 -0500

Bob,

I believe that the lilo version included with Peewee (found in the Embedded_Build/bin
directory) does not support DiskOnChip devices.  It sounds like you have already tried the
"doc_lilo" -- I'm assuming this is the one provided by M-Sys?

What are the error messages that Peewee reports when it fails?  The messages in
Embedded_Build/tmp/rd.log might help.

I had similar problems with the DoC Millennium, and I ended up using the open-source MTD
drivers, and a patched LILO, rather than the M-Sys drivers.  If you're interested, I have
written up some instructions on how to do this.

Regards,

Mark