[Peeweelinux] Problem Extracting Kernel To Build Images

Mark Meade [email protected]
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:14:45 -0500

Douglas Bush wrote:

> However after I go back and change the
> packages to be used, the final image extraction always fails with an
> error saying;
> './projects/netdisk/mnt/boot/bzImage': No such file or directory.

Hi Douglas,

Are you doing anything with a "custom" kernel?   Is /boot/bzImage selected under the
kernel-basic-2.2.17 package?

> FYI, the image doesn't fit on the floppy, so I'm trying to whittle the
> image down.

Does anyone know if Peewee supports higher density floppies (like /dev/fd0u1680)?  I have
a floppy-based Linux router that formats a normal floppy for 1680k, giving a little extra
room for more stuff.