[Peeweelinux] Linking against older glibc

Adi Linden [email protected]
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:08:22 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

The PeeWeeLinux binaries were compiled on a RedHat 6.2 system. If you link
against those binaries things should work in the embedded system.

Another option would be to build a statically linked application.

Adi