[Peeweelinux] M-systems Disk-On-Chip installation instructions?

Jan De Geeter [email protected]
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:28:32 +0200

Dear all,

I have been using Peewee Linux for some time now with an M-systems Disk On
Module, with great satisfaction. Thanks to anyone who contributed to
PeeweeLinux!

Now, I would like to install PeeWeeLinux on an M-systems Disk-On-Chip. I am
using redhat 7.2 with kernel version 2.4.2 as a development platform. The
PeeWeeLinux kernel version I am using is 2.2.17. I have pwlconfig 0.61.

Can anyone point me to an up-to-date instruction set on how to do this?

I found some information in the mailing list archives which is a bit
confusing and might be out of date.

Thanks,

Jan De Geeter

 ____________________________________