[Peeweelinux] ftp server

Dr Jaime V. Miro [email protected]
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:06:07 +0100

Hi Adi,

I am sorry, but I can't see it there. It was the first obvious place to look for
it, but that is only the client /usr/bin/ftp. I have re-extracted the binary RPM
that came with 0.61.1 to the PWL binary package again, and it is the same. I have
also downloaded the netkit-ftp-0.10-1.i386.rpm from your web page, and it is the
same: only the client. (as well as the ncftp)

J.