[Peeweelinux] ftp server

Dr Jaime V. Miro [email protected]
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:31:47 +0100

hi,

I am running pwl-0.61.1. I've generated a project with everything except X stuff.
However, there is no ftpd (although the entry is there in inetd.conf). An entry
in the mailing list from Dec'01 claims that there should be an ftpd bundled with
PWL, but I can't find it. inetd.conf points to /usr/sbin/ftpd, and that is
definitely not there. I can't find it in the obvious places in the pwl web page.
Any pointers?

(I've also tried some of the RPM's in http://adis.on.ca/pub/Projects/MyRPMS/, but
my rpm - RH6.1 - always complains that these packages have a major version > 3
I can't read them, so I don't know whether it's true or my RPM is playing up. ???

Thanks

Jaime