[Peeweelinux] Ethernet over USB

Dr Jaime V. Miro [email protected]
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:39:48 +0100

Hi,

I would like to know whether anybody has got ethernet working over USB with
PWL. I have been using PWL for a while now in a standalone unit running
from compact flash. I was using 2.2.19. Now I need to get USB support, and
usbnet working on it, and I'd like to know whether PWL will support that,
and what to include in the project.
While I am carrying out my own tests, if somebody out there has done it,
it would be great to get some help. Ultimately, I need to set up an ftp
and/or http server over the USB connection. Hence, if somebody has some
pointers on how to do that, it would be great also.
I am still running 0.53, but I guess I will be downloading 0.61 soon.

Thanks in advance,

Jaime