[Peeweelinux] DiskOnChip Boot Problems

K West [email protected]
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:27:22 -0500

For anyone that may be interested, I answered my own question.  The problem
is the sfdisk command in the PeeWee script pwl_target_load.  The sfdisk
command attempts to create a partition on the DiskOnChip (DOC) but it
corrupts the partition table (I think) and renders it unbootable instead.

Be advised that the PeeWee documentation that suggests that all you have to
do is get the DOC to mount on your development system and PeeWee will do the
rest is incorrect.  Several script mods are required.