[Peeweelinux] selecting a compact flash reader

[email protected] [email protected]
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:11:06 +1000

Hi Tom,

which driver do you refer to ?
I am just loading usc-core, and sd_mod (generic scsi support ?) and acces
the imagemate as /dev/sda

                    Tom Genereaux
                    <entropy@sunflower        To:     [email protected]
                    .com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                    Subject:   Re: [Peeweelinux] selecting a compact flash reader
                    peeweelinux-admin@
                    adis.on.ca               Project:

                    06/06/2002 07:25
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    peeweelinux

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm using the Imagemate on my development system with no
problems. Have you got the scsi-ide parameter set and the right driver
loaded?

Tom